Dumb Questions

             I have a couple of dumb questions this week (this week only). Ok, I might have more than just a few. I have a problem with asking too many questions. Why can’t I just let things be? I know dogs lick themselves but seriously why? I suppose I could say why not. If you haven’t tried it then don’t knock it. I think I’d hurt my back if I tried. Dogs seem to know what they’re doing. Who taught them how to do it right? Because it’s natural for animals why do humans (generally) avoid it? Didn’t someone say “Dogs lick themselves because they can.” Are we just jealous we can’t? See, so many questions.
            Why is it popular these days for politicians to tell us we want change? Change from what? Are the changes best for the people? Why is it that the politicians, not in power, always want change? If things are working then why change? Didn’t someone say if it isn’t broke don’t fix it. Why do leaders know more than us? Are we that dumb? If I went to school with a governmental leader how come they came out smarter than me? If I ran for office, why do I become smarter than I did in school? These are interesting questions.
            Why do we call a male is born with a penis a male? Why can’t they be called a female? Can I call a car a plane? Can a dog be called a cat? Is Bradulina and Benifer couples or a transsexual: just asking? Would Bruce Jenner (Catalina) be hailed if he or she changed his (or her) mind and wanted to be male again? If I had sex in a unisex bathroom is it ok. If I chose to go do it in the girl’s locker room is it forbidden: just asking? If two gay girls have sex in the girl’s locker room is it ok but not in the boy’s one: still asking?
            If we want labels on our food why are politicians voting to remove them. If we only eat certain brands of food then what happens when the labels are gone? If we end up eating badly produced food will we get mad? If our kids grow up with two heads is that good? Two heads are better than one right? Shouldn’t we trust our leaders when it comes to what we eat? We trusted them enough when we voted them in right? Isn’t it because they are smarter and wiser than us dumb ass? Maybe the hidden ingredients are good for us? It’s not about money because that would be dishonest: honestly speaking. Certainly we hire honest leader’s right?
            Does God care about questions? In the beginning God asked Adam and Eve questions. They gave the wrong answer and found themselves outside the garden walls fairly fast (could have been worse). The Israelites questioned God and found themselves wandering in the desert for 40 years (it was worse). The people wanted a king instead of God. Gee that has really worked out over the centuries. Funny that Solomon asked for wisdom but he seems really stupid in his own life (it was worse). Maybe God’s wisdom is better than us: just asking right, how bad could it get)?
            I wonder if Global warming ever made a person rich? I’m sure David Suzuki and Al Gore never made a dime off of it. If we have only about a hundred years or more of recorded weather, why do we know global warming has never happened before (#iceage). They compare 1997 El-Nino to 2015 El-Nino and it looks bad. Is that the same between 2001 and 2014? If the oil sands cause .01% of the pollution in the world is 40% by cars worse? Maybe my math needs work. How do the millions we pour into saving polar bears fix global warming? If we stop the oil sands will Suzuki and Gore attack Pakistan and China? Will the USA feel bad and quit fossil fuels and create global cooling?

Just asking right?

Comments

Popular Posts