Is it twisted?


I grew up in a bad period of time. Parents had rights. Movie theatres barred young children from seeming violent or lewd movies. Kids were subjected to countless hours of Disney. It was a twisted society. Little boys and girls played with toys. They were not told about their sexual needs. What a horrible era. Shame on them.
            Further to that, the community put everyone on equal footing. What I mean is that we did not care what you did behind close doors. That’s awful. We should display our sexuality proud. How dare them infer that we keep it hidden. That said, how dare the schools not teach sex openly. Math and English digress the mind. Sex is the one that frees the soul!
            Politicians used to try and balance budgets. It was a noble but stupid idea. A country should hold a certain amount of debt. That is the real responsible solution to economics. Being in the black is a racist term. We need to borrow to keep people working. We need to borrow to own the tools we need like cell phones, cars, and nice clothes. Why save for it if it will only make you depressed?
            I am shocked that we hired women and colored folk by merit. Certainly, in my day we saw them as equal. That’s just down right horrible. We need to make it easy for them to get better jobs. We should pay them well upfront before their ready. Why wait? Certainly, everyone but white men need help. Competing unfairly one on one is awful and unjust.
            What does God have to say? Well we all know that the Bible is bigoted, racist, unfair and judgmental. I mean look at exodus 21:2 “If you buy a Hebrew slave, he may serve for no more than six years. Set him free in the seventh year, and he will owe you nothing for his freedom.” Slaves? Buying them? How terrible. And letting them go without penalty, where is the justice? What was God thinking?
            This weekend I witnessed a man on a stage in a dress. He was an actor and comedian. Not my cup of tea but it’s a free country (sort of). The parents thankfully were not advised or warned about his hour-long lewd tirade on stage. Luckily, the kids were allowed to stay and participate. In my day that was unjustly and strictly forbidden. Imagine kids not being allowed to know all the worst we can say, do, and be. Yikes!!
            Thankfully these children will leave the comic expo thinking of lewd behavior rather than comics. It was odd that there was dust on the kids’ stuff they were selling. However, the ad’s for cannabis looked pretty clean. The toys of murderers were a big seller. What great stocking stuffers! The powers at be were pretty smart to have all sizes of transvestite clothes for the kids. Usually they only have adult sizes. Can you imagine? Back to the guy on stage. I’m glad he had a very interesting sexual conversation in public with a father wearing a cosplay bear suit. That guys kid and wife looked so proud of him offering his maleness to a transsexual hero. What valor and heroics!
            Dam my parents! How dare them ruin my obscured view of things? How twisted am I? How judgmental, bigoted, and racist has my mind become. I lived in such a medieval time. Evil being the optimal word. They had the gall to ask me to dream of being a lawyer or doctor. What about my sex! What about pot! Why was I schooled to save when debt was good! They say fake news is new. I doubt it. My parents, teachers, and government raised me. Your railroaded me the wrong way!. Just twisted!
faithcomesalive.org


Comments

Popular Posts